Monday, February 27, 2006

A Starting Point, With Sweets

A couple of months, a handful of assorted viruses, an entire Christmas holiday, and a Valentine's Day Champagne-and-chocolate blowout have come and gone, and finally I've settled down and assembled the requisite information--and necessary confidence--to get this blog up and running.

Hooray!

Now let's see if I can get a photograph up. Here's a shot that was taken on my 45th birthday this past October. In the lower left of the picture is a spoon loaded with chocolate mousse and raspberries, ordered by my friend Jade; in front of me are two more of life's essentials: a nice Italian wine and a good, gooey dessert (in this case, creme brulee with a candle).



Happy Birthday to you...you live in a zoo...with three small Italians and a grownup one, too!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. Nice to have a face to put with the pseudonym. :-)

    ReplyDelete